10 THINGS TO DREAM OF IN ANTIGUA & BARBUDA THIS CHRISTMASFriday 2nd December 2011
The Christmas holiday season can be a great time to indulge yourself and others in big, small and unusual treats. Are you always on the prowl for new and different gift ideas? Whether buying for someone with eclectic taste or the person who seems to have everything, take a look at these options for ideas and inspiration this Christmas from A & B Buzz magazine:
1. A tropical gift basket of seashells, sun and SPF 30.
2. “Oh Holy Night” and other traditional carols played on steel drums. Click here to listen
3. Ringing in the New Year with a real tan.
4. Children building castles in the sand instead of Frosty the Snowman.
5. Igniting passions by moonlight instead of the fireside.
6. Tossing the ski mask and snow suit for water skis and a swim suit.
7. Exchanging gifts under palm trees instead of the mistletoe.
8. Making Christmas shopping a duty free experience at Heritage and Redcliffe Quays.
9. Kicking off the snow boots for a walk on a deserted beach and pedal sensation on soft pink sand
10. A flurry of Caribbean flavors from more than 100 local restaurants and the chance to experience Tablemanners.
Click here for all News and Specials for What's On