TAXI and BUS access information for Antigua & Barbuda.
OFFICIAL TAXI FARES
From the Antigua & Barbuda Transport Board as approved by the Government of Antigua & Barbuda.
- Rates are per car for 1- 4 persons - the price is the same whether there is 1 or 4 persons together.
- Transfer rates are for one way trips - please note if you request stops along the way, that there will be additional charges. This is to cover not only additional gas but also time taken.
- If a return trip is required the price will be double that states for the one way trip.
To Hotels from: St. John's and V.C. Bird International Airport
To Sights and Beaches from: St. John's and V.C. Bird International Airport
To Villages from: St. John's and V.C. Bird International Airport
Tour rates are for return (round trip) trips: Tours originating from St. John's
To print out a complete list of Taxi and Tour fares, click here
OFFICIAL BUS FARES
Bus Fares, Routes and Bus stops information for bus that travels from the two bus terminals in Antigua.
- Routes are based on patrons leaving St. John's to various destinations island wide.
- Rates are per person and are valuable for one way trips only.
- If a return trip is required the price will be double the one way trip.
Disclaimer: These fares are not the official government authorized fares, but if you believe you have been overcharged, take note of the license plate number of the bus and report that you were overcharged to the Antigua & Barbuda Transport Board officials at the entrance of the bus station.