RUSSIAN BUSINESS SAILING WEEK COMING AGAIN TO ANTIGUAMonday 30th January 2012
Caribbean Sailing Week 2012 will take place on the islands of Antigua and Barbuda and will be the biggest event of the winter season for all fans of the sail.
The Business Regatta – A great way to make new business contacts, get to know their colleagues and business partners, and attract media attention to their brand. But the main thing – a chance to discover sailing, join a prestigious club of successful and active people.
Each participant of the regatta will be able to:
- create its own team and perform under the name of its company;
- Acquire management skills in yacht handling (participation in the regatta will count as seamanship, required for certification as International Yacht Training);
- Relax in one of the world’s top resorts in peak season;
- Take part in an evening program, regattas, public dinners, awards and business meetings;
- To acquire new friends and business partners.
Welcome aboard! Sail with the captains of Russian business!
Dates: 16-24 March 2012
Destination: Antigua – Barbuda – Antigua.
Visas: Russian citizens do not need.
Departure: March 16, Domodedovo, airline British Airways, Moscow – London – Antigua.
Flight: March 25, Domodedovo, airline British Airways.
Fleet: Three divisions (Division monotype, a division of Harmony, a maxi yacht division.
Click here for more information!
Click here for all News and Specials for Antigua's Yachting Insider Newsletter