REGULATED INTERNATIONAL FINANCIAL SERVICES
The international financial services sector in Antigua & Barbuda is regulated and supervised by the Financial Services Regulatory Commission (FSRC). The FSRC is responsible for the regulation and supervision of all international financial institutions, including international banks, international trust corporations, international insurance corporations and interactive gaming and interactive wagering corporations. These amendments described above brought Antigua and Barbuda in line with current international trends towards consolidating the regulation and supervision of financial services under a single regularoty body.
ADVANTAGES OF DOING INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS IN ANTIGUA
- Convenient time zone - same time zone as North, Central and parts of South America
- Easy accessibility - Antigua's international airport is a major regional hub
- Excellent communications facilities - high quality telecommunication at competitive rates
- Stability and Security - stable government, sophisticated infrastructure and strong economy.
- First-rate professional services - including experienced trust and corporate managers, international bankers, accountants and attorneys
- Tax exemption - international companies have full exemption from all direct taxes in respect of any international trading, investment or commercial activity.
- Confidentiality - the International Business Corporations Act provides criminal penalties for any disclosure of the business affairs of customers, in regard to banking and trust matters.
INTERNATIONAL FINANCIAL SERVICES
- International Business Corporations
- International Banking
- International Insurance
- International Trust Services
- Internet Gaming