HOLIDAY RENTAL: CALYPSO VILLAWednesday 5th November 2014
Click to see more photos of this listing
|Price low season
May 15th - Nov 30th
|Price high season
Dec 1st - May 14th
|Xmas, New Year &
|US$ 540 per night
||US$ 900 per night
||US$ 6800 per week
|US$ 3780 per week
||US$ 6300 per week
Nestled above Freeman's Bay and set in 20 acres of landscaped gardens in the very heart of Antigua's National Park, Calypso Villa offers some of the most stunning natural surroundings of the island and spectacular views from Freeman's Bay, across to historic Nelson's Dockyard and English Harbour and on to the hills of Turtle Bay.
Nature trails to the famous Shirley Heights are just footsteps away and also enjoy other activities such as , tennis, sailing, kayaking and spectacular snorkeling. Exotic drinks and excellent cuisine at the Calabash Restaurant located on the beach, or just a short water taxi to historic Nelson's Dockyard/English Harbour for shops, restaurants and nightlife.
English Harbour is home to Sailing Week, The Charter Yacht Show and the Classic Week Sailing Regatta and only a 20 minute drive to the new Sir Vivian Richards Cricket Stadium.
Calypso Villa is traditional Caribbean style, designed to bring the outside... inside, with maximum airflow and coolness. Enjoy the truly breathtaking views of Freeman's Bay, the Caribbean Sea and the volcanic island of Montserrat from the comfort of the large sun terrace and the pool. Most stunning surroundings with fruit trees and lush gardens affording complete privacy.
Facilities / Services
The villa consists of: 4 bedroom all with en-suite bathrooms
- Master bedroom with en-suite bathroom and a superb view from the bath. Two sets of double doors open onto gallery.
- 3 bedrooms with en-suite shower rooms and twin or king ensuring, 3 are air-conditioned.
- All rooms have ceiling fans
- The 4th bedroom is on the ground floor and is entirely self-contained with air-conditioning, kitchenette and bathroom.
- Open plan kitchen leading into the living room and straight out the large patio area where you will find a dining table and chairs perfect for al fresco dining.
- Own private swimming pool.
- The living room is furnished with 2 large futon sofa's and contains TV, DVD player and CD player all for your comfort and enjoyment.
- The kitchen is fully fitting with large fridge freezer and all necessary equipment with which to prepare your meals while on vacation.
- Upstairs has both Electricity 110 and 220v
- Within easy walking distance to the beach
- Most amazing view of Nelson's Dockyard, English Harbour and Galleon Beach.
Paradise Properties Connection
Contact person: Dominique D'Aloia
Tel & Fax: +1 (268) 561-1563
Cell: +1 (268) 725-4128
Full details at our contacts page
Click here for all News and Specials for Paradise Properties Connection Ltd. Sales