BEACHSIDE VILLA PERFECT FOR FAMILY VACATIONS
Set in St. James's Club with 4 swimming pools, 3 bars and restaurants, tennis courts, a gymnasium, deli and kids club, two beaches, and non-motorized water sports, the Blue Pelican is the perfect vacation for families wishing to have their own private space within a resort setting.
Located in the Southern part of the island, a ten minute drive will find you in English Harbour, the yachting centre of Antigua, home to over 25 bars and restaurants and some great places to sit and watch the world go by plus two more beaches.
THE BLUE PELICAN VILLA CONSISTS OF:
- Large open plan living, dining and kitchen on the upper floor leading out onto the covered dining area with superb views across the turquoise ocean of Mamora Bay.
- Set back from the beach, you have complete privacy while being only steps away from the beach and sun loungers amidst large palm trees perfect for shady days.
- Three bedrooms – two masters both en-suite and a third with interconnecting door to the bathroom. Each room has either double or twin beds, additional truckle beds or cots can be accommodated upon request and the lounge sofa converts to a double bed making it ideal for large groups.
- Fully stocked kitchen with everything needed if you prefer to cook and dine at home.
- TV, DVD and Stereo, along with linens, fans and air conditioning make for all the comforts of home.
Rates are from £150/$240 per night in low season and £220/$350 per night in high season for the entire villa, please enquire directly for price quotation. Bookings run typically from Saturday but part and mid-week will be considered and discounts will be given for long rentals.
To discover more about the Blue Pelican check out our website.