HAS NEWSLETTERMonday 31st August 2015
Read Issue #130 of the Historical & Archaeological Society’s Newsletter, covering July, August and September 2015.
Stories in this issue include:
- Leah’s House By Walter Berridge
- The Antigua Field School: Over
- Twenty Years of Research and Growth
- Antigua’s Carnival History
- Museum of Antigua & Barbuda
- Dying To Better Themselves
- Opening of the world’s largest slavery memorial in Guadeloupe
- Conservation and Preservation Workshop
- Muse News
- Museum Notices
- Upcoming events and new / renewal membership form
Read the newsletter here.
Click here for all News and Specials for Museum of Antigua and Barbuda