HAS NEWSLETTERThursday 16th October 2014
Have a read of Issue #127 of the Historical & Archaeological Society’s Newsletter, covering October, November and December 2014.
Stories in this issue include:
- Traditional Merchandising, The Firm of John Harold Moore
- The Arawak Hustle Vehicle, Produced in Antigua
- The Great Earthquake of 1974 in Antigua & Barbuda
- Antiguanite (30 million year old Petrified Coral)
- 40 Years ago…
- Museum notices, upcoming events and announcements
Read the newsletter here.
Click here for all News and Specials for Museum of Antigua and Barbuda