GOVERNMENT ANNOUNCES 50% DISCOUNT ON CIPTuesday 22nd May 2018
The Antigua & Barbuda Citizenship by Investment Program is ranked #1 in the Caribbean by The Global Residence and Citizenship Program Report (GRCP) 2017–2018, and the government is determined to ensure the program remains the top choice for international investors seeking second citizenship.
The Citizenship Investment Unit announced further incentives and streamlining this week effective immediately. The changes are as follows:
• The minimum investment for a whole ownership CIP-approved property remains at US$400,000.
However, until 31st October 2018, two applications from related parties can make a joint
investment into a property, with each applicant investing a minimum of US$200,000 in
order to qualify.
All processing and due diligence fees remain unchanged.
• The requirement to pay due diligence fees at the five year passport renewal has been removed.
• The age of dependent parents who can be included in an application has been lowered from
65 to 58 years.
• Minor dependent children do not need to come to Antigua & Barbuda for their mandatory
one-time 5-day visit until they reach 18 years old.
One of the most successful CIP-approved real estate projects in the Caribbean is Tamarind Hills Resort, which will be offering qualifying half shares in their studio apartments under the Limited Time Offer until October 31, 2018.
Invest in Antigua's Top Selling Project
Set on a sunset-facing bluff between two of Antigua's most beautiful beaches, Tamarind Hills is a resort offering luxurious, contemporary properties.
The new one-bedroom apartments were launched in response to customer demand and are already under construction with the first units now completed.
An investment of US$200,000 in half share of a studio apartment qualifies investor and his or her family for citizenship in Antigua & Barbuda. Only 8 units now remain.
Unit size: 1,100 sq. ft. (103 sq.m.)
Unit Price: US$200,000 (share) or US$400,000 (whole ownership)
Type of ownership: 1/2 or 1/3 share, fully furnished
Annual fees: None within first five years of ownership
Projected ROI: 4-8%
10 REASONS TO BUY AT TAMARIND HILLS
• Operational resort with proven rental returns
• Fully-furnished turn key properties
• Opportunity to apply for Antigua citizenship by investment
• Located between two of Antigua's most beautiful beaches
• 20 mins from international airport
• Guaranteed no homeowners costs first five years
• Whole ownership freehold units or half share optional
• Five minutes from shops, golf, restaurants, bars and marinas
• Fully professionally managed
• Full resort facilities will include gym, spa, beach-club, reception, bars, restaurants and jetty
Get more information
Last shares remaining in Villa Serena by World of Indulgence
Beautifully built and finished Villa Serena by European villa vacation specialist World of Indulgence on the east coast of Antigua is an approved project under the Antigua Citizenship by Investment Program. Purchasing a US$200,000 half share in the villa property management company will qualify investor and his family for citizenship in Antigua & Barbuda.
Villa Serena is the first of four planned ultra villas on the popular east coast of Antigua. Designed as the ultimate luxury Caribbean retreat, guests enjoy a personalized service from the in-house staff and world-class amenities.
The four-bedroom exclusive villa is located on a secluded bluff at the award-winning Nonsuch Bay Resort, accessible for Villa Serena guests and owners. Opened in 2009, the resort is now recognized as one of the best in Antigua.
See Villa Serena Overview
5 Reasons to Obtain Antigua Citizenship
• It is the #1 Citizenship by Investment Program in the Caribbean, according to The Global Residence and Citizenship Program Report (GRCP) 2017–2018
• There are three investment routes to citizenship: government donation, real estate investment or making a significant business investment.
• It is currently the most affordable citizenship program for couples and families. The donation to the National Development Fund is discounted 50% until the end of October 2018 and currently only US$100,000
• The Antigua & Barbuda Citizenship by Investment Unit has processed over 1200 successful applications since the program was launched in 2013.
• New citizens of Antigua & Barbuda have to spend 5 days here within the first 5 years of citizenship being granted. This is a one-time visit and a great opportunity to use our financial concierge service to obtain driver’s licenses, open bank accounts, as well as simply enjoy the beauty of the islands. Antigua is a true tropical paradise and a visit here is a genuinely memorable and fun experience!
For more information on citizenship or investments in Antigua, St. Kitts, Dominica, Grenada or St. Lucia, or joining our Professional Partner Network please contact:
Citizens International Head Office
Tel: + 1 (268) 562-8585
Click here for all News and Specials for Citizens International