MEET THE OWNER
Back to A. S. Bryden and Sons (Antigua) Ltd.
The first Bryden development started in Barbados when it was incorporated in 1941 as a private LLC and became A.S. Bryden and Sons (Barbados) Ltd. It then went public in 1974 and in 2004 was wholly acquired by ANSA McAL in 2004, and is now named Brydens Distribution under the trade name of McAl Trading Ltd.
Other partnerships and subsidiaries of the Brydens group include A.S. Bryden and Sons (Antigua) Ltd which was founded in 1964, Bryden and Minors Ltd. in Grenada, Bryden and Partners in St. Lucia, and Bryden and Fernandes in Guyana. Brydens Antigua bears split ownership between the Minors family and Ansa McAL Ltd, 60/40
A.S. Bryden and Sons (Antigua) Ltd. was found in 1964 and started out with 5 employees and 10 product lines. This has increase to now being 25 employees with representation for over 90 different product lines.
Warning: getimagesize(clients/1000-ownerphoto.jpg) [function.getimagesize]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/content/07/9747307/html/v2/client.php on line 403