JOB VACANCY: HEAD HOUSEKEEPERWednesday 2nd November 2022
Cocobay Resort is currently accepting applications from qualified candidates for the position of:
The Head Housekeeper will be responsible for the productive and efficient operation of the Housekeeping department to include the Laundry.
Duties would include:
• Designing and implementation of Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs)
• Training and supervision of department team
• Administrative functions relevant to the department, inventory control, rooms and common areas inspections
• Ensuring that standards are in keeping with the overall expectations and goals of the resort
The successful candidate must:
• Have a minimum of five (5) years’ experience in a similar role
• Have excellent communication skills (verbal, written and listening)
• Be able to perform job functions with attention to detail, speed and accuracy
• Prioritize, organize and follow-up
• Be a clear thinker, remaining calm and resolving problems using good judgment
• Follow directions thoroughly
• Understand a guests’ expectations
• Work cohesively with team and resort management
• Maintain confidentiality of guests and team members’ information and pertinent resort data
• Have a clean police record
Interested persons should email applications along with resume to email@example.com no later than November 4th 2022.
Renumeration will be commensurate with qualifications and experience. Priority will be given to individuals who are legally authorized to work in Antigua & Barbuda. Only suitable applications will be considered.
Click here for all News and Specials for Cocobay Resort