VACANCY FOR HOUSEKEEPING MANAGER Monday 10th July 2023
Seeking a multitalented and skilled individual to fill the position of Housekeeping Manager to lead and inspire the Housekeeping team to exceed guest expectations, ensuring the highest standards of service and cleanliness at all times.
The successful applicant will:
• Provide excellent guest service and memorable experiences in line with the resort’s standards.
• Develop department strategic plan, build out and implement departmental objectives in line with the resort’s business objectives.
• Participate in all refurbishment and renovation projects to include planning, execution, and final set up.
• Prepare and manage snag lists.
• Manage the day to day operations of the department.
• Prepare budgets and departmental manning guide; and operate within defined budgetary controls.
• Review, refine and develop department operating procedures.
• Manage department administrative tasks including payroll, vacation, correspondence, attend and present in meetings as required
• Develop, train and motivate the team.
• Prepare reports for management information.
• Demonstrated ability to manage linen inventory and guest supplies plus laundry operation knowlege.
DESIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
• Degree in Administration or Hotel Management
• Ability to multitask balancing guest and departmental needs
• Experience in a Caribbean Luxury Hotels of comparable standards is an asset
• People oriented, mature, progressive and professional
• Strong interpersonal and problem solving abilities
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Office and Opera PMS applications preferred
• Min. 3 to 5 years as Housekeeping Manager or similar role in luxury resort with 80 or more rooms
• Ability to work cohesively and professionally as part of a team and capability to further
• Chemicals safety knowledge a plus
• Knowledge of Antigua & Barbuda Labour laws is an asset
If you meet the criteria above and have a keen interest in joining a dynamic team, please send an application letter and resume supporting why you are suitable for this role and how your previous experience would make you the successful candidate.
The HR Manager - Blue Waters Resort & Spa, P O Box 256, Soldiers Bay email@example.com on or before Monday, 17 July 2023
Only applicants meeting the above criteria will be acknowledged.
Click here for all News and Specials for Blue Waters Resort & Spa