TRAVELER REGISTRATION FORMThursday 4th June 2020
The resumption of commercial flights into Antigua and Barbuda commenced on June 4th, 2020. All persons traveling to Antigua and Barbuda are required to register with the Ministry of Health, Wellness, and the Environment.
Fill the form here, scan the bar code on the flyer below or call 1 (268) 462-2675 to register.
The Ministry of Health and the Environment is aware that many visitors, nationals, and residents will be coming from countries where there is continued transmission of COVID-19, and is therefore making preparations and taking measures to reduce the risk of re-introduction of COVID-19 into Antigua and Barbuda. One such measure involves monitoring persons for the signs of COVID-19 while they are in Antigua and Barbuda.
The questions on the form relate to your place of accommodation while in Antigua & Barbuda. Failure to fill and submit this form may result in delay upon arrival at the V.C. Bird International Airport.
See health protocols at V.C. Bird International Airport below.
Health protocols that cover the diverse range of operations at the VC Bird International Airport are now in full effect following the opening of Antigua and Barbuda’s borders on Monday 1st June 2020.
The guidelines were subject to the scrutiny of major stakeholders and shared with employees and operators across the VC Bird International Airport through a series of virtual meetings.
The Antigua and Barbuda Airport Authority, will be restricting traffic through the terminal to travelers and airport staff.
They will all be subject to the agreed protocols, which include but are certainly not limited to the following:
- All passengers will be required to wear masks during the arrival and departure process.
- Arriving passengers will be asked to complete a health declaration form following which Port Health authorities will administer health and screening checks.
- All airport staff who have to interface with the travelling public must wear PPEs as per the standard health protocols.
- A rigorous regime of cleaning and sanitization has been operationalized for all points of contact to include restrooms, check in counters, doors, security area, baggage claim etc.
- A limited number of doors will be used for exit from and entry into the terminal and these will be manned by airport personnel to ensure adherence to protocols.
- Only travelers and employees will be allowed entry into the terminal. For the time being, please say your farewells at home. Mask wearing policy will be strictly enforced.
- Travelers are being encouraged to make use of online check in.
- Sneeze guards have been installed at varying points of contact with travellers.
- Airlines have adopted their own set of protocols and travelers are being encouraged to adhere to their procedures.
Please note: As we are still under curfew – during curfew periods, pick-up from the airport can only be done by authorised taxis. There can be no pick-ups during curfew periods by family and friends, only authorised taxis certified by the Ministry of Tourism and Ministry of Health.
Click here for all News and Specials for What's On