FOR RENT: SEA SHANTYFriday 8th February 2019
Seasonal rates apply from US$1,260 weekly
“Sea Shanty” an idyllic and unique two bedroom, two bathroom Caribbean style villa which can sleep up to four persons. From an elevated position Sea Shanty overlooks the animated and beautiful Falmouth Harbour, with its ever changing view, taking in Guadeloupe on the horizon. This newly built, brightly coloured, stone wall fronted house is in a spectacular setting and is cooled by easterly trade winds.
The property has two double bedrooms with louvered windows, is fully air conditioned and comes with king size/twin beds, mosquito nets, ceiling fans and two bathrooms with wet room showers. The open plan living and modern kitchen with large sliding louvered doors lead to the spacious open plan verandah, which is integrated with a heated plunge pool, and is a comfortable sitting and dining area for a group of 10.
There is staircase access to the front garden and a double car garage is available.
Bailey’s Supermarket is within walking distance and the closest beach is 5-minutes walk away. The beautiful Pigeon Beach, Galleon Beach, Willoughby Bay and Mamora Beach are all within 10-minutes’ drive. Rendezvous Beach is accessible by 4 wheel drive and around 10-minutes away.
Antigua Yacht Club and historical Nelson’s Dockyard is also a short drive or cycle away, and the nearest bar/restaurant is 5-minutes by walking. St. John’s, the capital is 25-minutes and the Airport - 35-minutes.
- Bedrooms: bed linens, personal safes, air conditioning.
- Bathroom: bathroom towels, hairdryer, air conditioning.
- Kitchen: Gas range, fridge with ice maker and cold water dispenser, freezer, microwave oven, dishwasher,
blender, kettle and Nespresso machine (pods available in St. John’s).
- Sitting room: 33” Flat screen television with surround sound, wireless internet on demand.
- Beach towels provided.
- Cooler box.
- Laundry room: Iron with ironing board, Washing machine & dryer, spare fridge/freezer.
- Air conditioning in bedrooms and saloon.
- Electricity is metered and a constant breeze keeps the villa comfortable without the need for air conditioning.
- Dual Voltage 110/220.
- Back up generator.
- American and English plugs.
- Back-up generator on auto transfer switch.
- Large self-contained fresh water cistern
- Maid service is included once a week or more at an extra cost.
- Barbecue available.
For more property details click here or contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.
|| Low Season
||June 1st – November 14th
||November 15th – May 31st
||Xmas / New Year / Sailing Regattas
Click here for all News and Specials for Antigua - Barbuda Villa Rentals