CERTIFIED HOSPITALITY PROFESSIONAL PROGRAMMEMonday 12th August 2013
It is never too late to study.
Whether you are positioning yourself for a management position or have recently been promoted, make your mark today by enrolling in the Certified Hospitality Professional programme. It is designed for persons in the hospitality sector 25 years old and over, working in every function from human resources, finance, marketing, reservations, housekeeping, security, maintenance, events, food and beverage, gaming, logistics and restaurants.
This programme gives you a foundation in hospitality management, and consists of 12 core and two elective courses. You can finish all of the courses and earn your certificate in as little as 1 year, spending three evenings per week in class.
The Certified Hospitality Professional programme provides you with the competitive edge you need to succeed in the industry by:
• Demonstrating your commitment to a career in hospitality.
• Providing you with opportunities for job retention, earning higher wages, promotion eligibility, employment opportunities and career improvement.
• Updating knowledge and skills in existing and new areas of practice.
• Keeping professional qualifications up-to-date.
• Gaining greater job satisfaction.
• Obtaining new and improved skills - making challenging tasks easier.
Interested persons can contact (268) 462-3066 or contact email email@example.com for queries.
Click here for all News and Specials for