JOB VACANCY: ADMIN AND RENTALSFriday 13th August 2021
Stanley’s Estate Agents are seeking a vibrant individual to join their small team at their English Harbour office.
Job title : Admin and Rentals
Reporting to : Directors and Partners
Scope of Role:
• To keep the office administration up to date, including filing,
• reconciliation of bank statements and accounts including client accounts,
• complete monthly payroll,
• keep accounts payable and accounts receivable current,
• short term and long term rentals reservations, contracts and handling client and owner payment accounts
• Involvement in Property management as required
• Assist with our general Sales efforts and marketing of properties for rental or sale.
Ideal Qualities :
• Literate and Numerate
• Estate Agency / Real Estate experience
• Drive and self-motivation, with a positive 'can do' attitude
• Current Drivers license and own transportation
• Strong communication and people skills - ability to converse with clientele of differing nationalities and backgrounds
• Ability to operate and knowledge of ‘Quick Books’.
• Typing and general computer skills
• Conversant with MS Office 365 Excel to the level of being able to create spreadsheets and insert formulae
• Conversant with MS Office 365 Word and MS Publisher
• Honesty, Transparency and a team commitment
• Punctuality and willingness to work weekends as required, flexibility.
• Personality plus
• Great sense of humour
• A calm and focussed approach
• Antiguan and Barbudan national
• Graphic art - ability to design
• Photography ability to take great photos and operate a drone
• Ability to write Real Estate copy
This is a full time, permanent position, based on a Monday to Friday 9am till 4pm work week. If you feel you could fit the role described above then please email your resume to us at : email@example.com
Click here for all News and Specials for Stanley's Estate Agents Ltd.