NOW HIRING: ONLINE CONTENT PROVIDERWednesday 27th October 2021
Do you live online, love social media, and have a passion for Antigua and Barbuda? If you answer yes to all three, we have the perfect job for you!
Antigua Nice Ltd., owner of www.antiguanice.com is recruiting a college leaver - a young and passionate content provider.
Duties include the following:
- Researching and delivering content about our clients and the island to ensure the website is up to date, exciting and relevant.
- Providing great customer service, being sociable, and working well under deadlines.
- Adding content to Antiguanice.com, communicating regularly with clients, as well as assisting in preparing newsletters and social media content.
- Occasional meetings with clients and collections of payments may be required.
Full training will be provided to the right candidate.
The job is remote although candidates must reside in Antigua and be legal to work in Antigua. The role is full-time, 8 hours per day, 5 days per week.
- Associate degree holder or equivalent
- Excellent written English
- Be Tech & Social media savvy – Facebook/Instagram/TikTok
- Own your own computer and have an internet connection available
To apply, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume and cover letter by Tuesday 2nd November.
Click here for all News and Specials for Antigua Nice Ltd. Web Development