"SERVICE ABOVE SELF"
The Rotary Club of Antigua Sundown (RCAS) was chartered in 2003 and is one of two Rotary Clubs in Antigua.
RCAS is a part of an international service organization whose stated purpose is to bring together business and professional leaders in order to provide humanitarian service and to advance goodwill and peace to those in need within our community.
Over the years, RCAS have successfully completed many projects some of which are as follows:
- Eye screening project at MSJMC
- Recycling project
- Donations to Her Majesty Prison
- Projects to assist numerous girls’ homes in Antigua (Sunshine home for girls, Mustard Seed home for girls, Cottage of Hope Home for girls)
- Barbuda Water project – Installed running water system in one of Barbuda’s schools
- Wheel Chair project
- Hosted many educational and informative seminars and training sessions – (Lupus Seminar, Autism Seminar, Dealing with children with challenging behaviors)
- Installation of water fountain project – 18 Schools in Antigua
During each year, the club also embarks on a number of fund rasing missions to fund many of its projects. The most popular fund raisers are
- The Autism Walk
- Signature Fete
- After work limes
- 2019 the first Soca Boat Cruise
RCAS quick facts
We are a voluntary service organization
Meeting times – Every Thursday at 6:30pm
Meeting location: Antigua and Barbuda Hospitality Training Institute
Who can attend our meetings – Anyone who is invited by a current Rotarian
Rotarians live with the 4 way test in mind
The Four Way Test:
of the things we think, say or do ~
1. Is it the truth?
2. Is it fair to all concerned?
3. Will it build goodwill and better friendships?
4. Will it be beneficial to all?
For further information please call us at 268-728-0269
Please LIKE us on Facebook, we are Rotary Club of Antigua Sundown