HALO CHRISTMAS CARD COMPETITIONThursday 15th October 2020
HALO Christmas Card Competition
▪ Winners in each of the categories for judging will receive a prize of XCD $250 plus art supplies to encourage continued creativity.
▪ First Runner-Up will receive a prize of XCD $200.00
▪ Second Runner-Up will receive a prize of XCD $150.00
▪ The student who has submitted the overall winning entry will receive a trophy.
▪ The school of the overall winner will also be the recipient of a trophy.
▪ Each child who has submitted an entry will receive a certificate of participation from the Halo Foundation, Inc.
CATEGORIES FOR JUDGING:
• 7 – 9 years old
• 10 - 12 years old
• 13 – 15 years old
• 16 – 18 years old
RULES OF ENTRY:
• Applicants must be based in Antigua and Barbuda.
• Applicants must be within the ages of 7 to 18 years old.
• Artwork must be “CARIBBEAN CHRISTMAS” -THEMED and created without assistance of an adult.
• Only ONE piece of artwork per applicant may be submitted.
• Applicants may use any size of appropriate art paper and their own choice of art medium. ( Pencil , paint , crayon etc.)
• ALL applicants must write the following information (in capital letters) on the back of their artwork: Student’s Name, School’s Name, Email Address (of parent/guardian/teacher), Telephone Number and Age.
Address artwork to:
Christmas Card Competition
The Halo Foundation, Inc.
c/o Government House
St. John’s, Antigua
• COMPETITION CLOSING DATE: Friday December 11th, 2020. No late entries will be accepted.
• The overall winning entry may be reproduced and printed as a greeting card by the Halo Foundation, Inc., for the organization’s own distribution.
Once submitted , all entries become the property of the Halo Foundation, Inc.
Click here for all News and Specials for Halo Foundation