ANA'S STRICT SAFETY & HANDLING PROCEDURESTuesday 26th May 2020
First and foremost, we want to express our sincere concern for everyone who has been impacted by the coronavirus (COVID-19). For more than 6 years Ana's on the Beach has been dedicated to genuine hospitality and taking great care of our people!
As the country prepares to open little by little, we are beginning to open our dining room with the utmost care starting on June 1st. We are looking forward to welcoming you back as our guest and wanted to share with you some of the actions we are taking.
In addition to all safety procedures currently in place for our take-out and delivery service, we are implementing the following when our dining rooms reopen:
- Re-configuring seating in the dining room, patio and bar to meet social distancing guidelines
- Having dedicated staff through every meal period solely responsible to sanitize all high contact areas
- Continuing wellness checks of all staff members before each shift, including temperature checks with a thermometer
- Providing all staff and managers in our dining rooms and kitchens with personal protective equipment, including masks and gloves
- Reinforcing staff hand-washing routinely
- Having hand sanitizer available in our lobby and restrooms for guests
- Making reservations available
- Not presetting any tables
- Allowing for contact-less mobile payment at the table with the guest’s personal device
- Sanitizing pens after guest use
These are just some of the changes we are making to protect your safety while at the same time providing the hospitality and delicious memorable food you’ve come to expect from us. Due to the current situation, we are offering a slightly limited menu for now.
In addition to continuing to maintain our high level of cleanliness and sanitation practices in all of our restaurants, we are taking extra precautions to help ensure a safe experience when picking up take-out orders from our restaurants. This includes:
- Ensuring that our teams have the information they need to remain healthy and instructing them to stay home if they’re not feeling well
- Ensuring proper social distancing is maintained; This includes increasing the distance between our guests and cashiers to minimize contact
- Cleaning and sanitizing all cashier counter surfaces, pens and credit card machines after each use
- Positioning our credit card machines so that guests may swipe their own credit cards without staff assistance
- Requiring all managers and staff members to wear gloves when interacting with our guests
- Constant hand-washing
- Transitioning to wrapped utensils for those guests who request utensils
- Cleaning and sanitizing all door handles throughout the day, and leaving front doors propped open (where allowed) to minimize contact
Helpful hints to minimize contact:
- Order online and pay ahead (saves you time and significantly minimizes contact)
- Use our Curbside pickup service on the Paymeal App whether you’re ordering online or phoning in your order; you don’t even have to get out your car—it’s like our drive-through
We are taking extra precautions to help ensure that your delivery order gets to your door safely. This includes:
- Sealing the outermost packaging to ensure that there is no contact with your food from the kitchen to your door
- Transitioning to wrapped utensils for delivery orders for those guests who request utensils.
- Ensuring that Dashers maintain social distancing when picking up orders from our restaurants
- Our delivery provider Paymeal has implemented the following:
- They are offering hand sanitizer and gloves .
- They are also in direct communication with health experts regarding best practices.
We care deeply about our people. They are what makes our company so special. With that as our guiding principle:
- We are ensuring that our teams have the information they need to remain healthy and are instructing them to stay home if they’re not feeling well.
- We are maintaining benefits eligibility for all staff members who may not be able to maintain the required work hours, either due to their own illness or lack of available hours.
We have been following the guidance of our local health departments and will continue to do so throughout this evolving situation.
We encourage you to stay healthy and we look forward to serving you soon.
Click here for all News and Specials for Ana's On the Beach