NOW HIRING: KIDS CLUB COORDINATOR Thursday 14th October 2021
Curtain Bluff Resort is seeking a Kids Club Coordinator who has a warm smile, ready to welcome and take responsibility for children of ages 3 to 10 years. A caregiver who monitors the safety and well-being of young children while engaging them in early learning activities. The right individual will have an essential presence, capable of reassuring parents so that they may take advantage of their stay in complete tranquility and who is also an inspired magician, capable of pulling new ideas out of your hat to entertain the children.
This is a key role requiring an experienced, pro-active individual who shares a passion for exceptional service and who infuses enthusiasm and passion into everything they do.
Summary of Responsibilities:
- Promoting healthy, fun activities for the children of the resort guests.
- Scheduling daily activities and ensuring they start on time and last the duration.
- To ensure that all Child Care procedures are in place and the area related to children's activities is as per standard requirements.
- To ensure children are logged in and out of the area with due care and concern.
- To oversee all areas relating to children’s activities and supervision.
- To devise a range of activities for 3 to 10-year-old children
- Supervise children in such a manner to ensure maximum safety at all times and control of all children during supervised activity/play sessions
- To keep all equipment clean, tidy, and well maintained including proper and secure storage.
The ideal candidate must have experience as follows:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Minimum of 2 years experience in a similar role
- A Childcare diploma would be an asset
Application Details: Applications with references should be submitted by October 19, 2021
P.O. Box 288, St. John’s Antigua, or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Only suitable applications will be considered and acknowledged.
Click here for all News and Specials for Curtain Bluff Antigua