INTERNATIONAL TERMINAL, REGIONAL HUB
Antigua's V.C. Bird International Airport is not only an international first-class airport but also a regional hub for the Eastern Caribbean. It is well worth considering a dual centre holiday with Antigua as one of the destinations along with one of the other nearby islands.
Below are a list of the airlines currently flying into Antigua with local contact telephone numbers. Check real time status on flights in and out of V.C. Bird International Airport.
INTERNATIONAL DIRECT FLIGHTS
Flying times are New York: 4 hrs.; Miami: 3 hrs.; Baltimore: 4 hrs.; Toronto: 4.5 hrs. Airlines flying to Antigua from FROM NORTH AMERICA include:
FROM THE UK AND EUROPE
Flying times are London: 8 hrs; Paris 8 hrs; Frankfurt 9 1/4 hrs. Airlines flying here from the UK and Europe include:
FROM AND AROUND THE CARIBBEAN
For our regional visitors or international guests wishing to Island hop flights are with:
- LIAT (1974) Ltd. Multiple times per day depending on the island. Reservations: (268) 480-5600/1 EXT 5705
- Caribbean Helicopters offers volcanic viewing tours and service between islands on a charter basis. Reservations: (268) 460 5900
- FlyMontserrat offers scheduled services to Montserrat and Nevis and offer small aircraft charter to most islands out of Antigua. Telephone: (268) 562-7605
- ABM Air Antigua operates scheduled flights and air charters between Antigua, Barbuda and Montserrat as well as private charters and air cargo and small package services. Reservations: (268) 562-7183 / 8033 and email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Caribbean Airlines, telephone: (268) 480-2914
- St. Barth Commuter, telephone: (268) 462-2523
PRIVATE JET CLEARANCE
There is a private jet customs clearance and immigration available. Tel: 1-268-562 - 4347
Airport services (Antigua) Ltd is the premier airline, aircraft and airport solutions provider, servicing major airlines that Land at Antigua and Barbuda's VC Bird International Airport.