VISITOR PROFILE AND STATISTICS
ANTIGUANICE.COM FAST FACTS
- Total unique visitors per year - 540,000
- Each visitor reads on average 6.7 pages - 2.4 million page views per year.
- 25% have the website bookmarked and return weekly.
- Demographically - U.S.A. 160,000, U.K. 78,000, Antiguan 135,000, Canadian 46,500.
- Click thru rate to from ads to extenal websites - 50%.
ANTIGUANICE.COM VISITORS SNAPSHOT
- Median age – 44 years old
- Average household income – US$100,000
- 15% own a home and visit regularly
- 38% travel with their children
HOW THEY FIND ANTIGUANICE.COM
- Search engine positioning – Google, MSN, Yahoo have excellent search results for Antiguanice.com – Antiguanice.com is in the top 10 for 80 phrases, meaning people find the site easily when researching Antigua.
- Links – Antiguanice.com continually updates links into the website on directories and other websites, so that people surfing the internet can find us even when they aren’t specifically looking.
- News feeds – feed services mean you don’t have to come to the website to know what is going on. Once you subscribe you receive alerts via our feed service and click into the website when something inspires you to do so.
WHY THEY VISIT ANTIGUANICE.COM
- 67% researching general vacation information including Accommodation and Things To Do.
- 25% come to Antigua on business or a short term contract.
- 20% are researching buying a home or second home.
- 30% are looking for What’s On, Events and Specials – as the site is constantly updated, they keep coming back.
- Searchability – once in the website the customised searches at category level make it quicker and easier for people to find the information they are looking for.
- Build itineraries – as they browse the website, keep track of businesses they are interested in by adding to their itineraries – makes it easier for them to refine their choices and easier to contact their chosen businesses.
- Business research and communication tool – Destination planners overseas and on island use the website to research venues, accommodation, tours and services.
- Residents of Antigua – use the website to help book for visiting family and friends, as well as updates on news, events, what’s on, and specials.
- Businesses in Antigua use the website to help employees keep in the know about events, so that they can answer enquiries from visitors.
To advertise with us call our office at (268) 561-0405 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
|connect with antiguanice.com
new and featured
VILLA 4 MORI is set in unprecedented natural beauty. It is surrounded by fruit trees & is just a few minutes drive from the historical sites of Nelson's Dockyard and English ...
RISE 'N' SHINE BREAKFAST SHOW
March 22nd 2018, English Harbour Radio 93.5FM, 7:00 am - 10:00 am. Read More
YOGA CLASSES AT THE SHED
March 22nd 2018, Sugar Ridge Hotel. Read More
FUSION YOGA AT BOOM
March 22nd 2018, Elements Antigua, 8:30 am - 9:00 am. Read More
SNORKEL & LOBSTER LUNCH CRUISE TO BIRD ISLAND
March 22nd 2018, Creole Antigua Tours, 9:00 am, US$130 for adults. Read More
March 22nd 2018, Bar-B's Restaurant and Bar, 4:00 pm - 7:00 pm. Read More
All Whats On Listings
ANTIGUA YACHT CLUB MARINA RESORT
March 20th 2018, March Madness Room Rates Read More
March 20th 2018, Rooms Available for ASW Read More
ANTIGUA & BARBUDA TOURISM AUTHORITY
March 19th 2018, Save 10% Off Flights for Antigua Carnival Read More
THE CARIB HOUSE
March 16th 2018, The Carib House Available for Classics Read More
ACE/DRIVE-A-MATIC CAR RENTALS
March 12th 2018, Summer Offer on Car Rentals Read More
March 21st 2018
Election Fever High In Antigua & What's On Read More
ISLAND LIVING LTD
NATIONAL OFFICE OF DISASTER SERVICES
March 21st 2018
Trip Back to Barbuda for Voters Read More
DOGS AND CATS OF ANTIGUA
March 21st 2018
Dogs & Cats of Antigua Foodie Raffle Read More
THE ANTIGUA PUBLIC LIBRARY
All News Stories