VISITOR PROFILE AND STATISTICS
ANTIGUANICE.COM FAST FACTS
- Total unique visitors per year - 540,000
- Each visitor reads on average 6.7 pages - 2.4 million page views per year.
- 25% have the website bookmarked and return weekly.
- Demographically - U.S.A. 160,000, U.K. 78,000, Antiguan 135,000, Canadian 46,500.
- Click thru rate to from ads to extenal websites - 50%.
ANTIGUANICE.COM VISITORS SNAPSHOT
- Median age – 44 years old
- Average household income – US$100,000
- 15% own a home and visit regularly
- 38% travel with their children
HOW THEY FIND ANTIGUANICE.COM
- Search engine positioning – Google, MSN, Yahoo have excellent search results for Antiguanice.com – Antiguanice.com is in the top 10 for 80 phrases, meaning people find the site easily when researching Antigua.
- Links – Antiguanice.com continually updates links into the website on directories and other websites, so that people surfing the internet can find us even when they aren’t specifically looking.
- News feeds – feed services mean you don’t have to come to the website to know what is going on. Once you subscribe you receive alerts via our feed service and click into the website when something inspires you to do so.
WHY THEY VISIT ANTIGUANICE.COM
- 67% researching general vacation information including Accommodation and Things To Do.
- 25% come to Antigua on business or a short term contract.
- 20% are researching buying a home or second home.
- 30% are looking for What’s On, Events and Specials – as the site is constantly updated, they keep coming back.
- Searchability – once in the website the customised searches at category level make it quicker and easier for people to find the information they are looking for.
- Build itineraries – as they browse the website, keep track of businesses they are interested in by adding to their itineraries – makes it easier for them to refine their choices and easier to contact their chosen businesses.
- Business research and communication tool – Destination planners overseas and on island use the website to research venues, accommodation, tours and services.
- Residents of Antigua – use the website to help book for visiting family and friends, as well as updates on news, events, what’s on, and specials.
- Businesses in Antigua use the website to help employees keep in the know about events, so that they can answer enquiries from visitors.
To advertise with us call our office at (268) 561-0405 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
|connect with antiguanice.com
new and featured
C & C WINE BAR is the place for Wine Lovers, a casual but sophisticated Wine Bar and is the home for exciting wines from South Africa. It's situated in vibrant Redcliffe Quay an...
YOGA CLASSES AT THE SHED
August 20th 2018, Sugar Ridge Hotel. Read More
SPECIAL BREAKFAST RATE & 10% OFF MEALS
August 20th 2018, Admiral's Inn - Pillars Restaurant. Read More
SNORKEL & LOBSTER LUNCH CRUISE TO BIRD AND MAIDEN ISLAND
August 20th 2018, Creole Antigua Tours, 8:45 am, US$140 for adults. Read More
SAIL AND SNORKEL TOUR
August 20th 2018, Mystic, 10:00 am. Read More
August 20th 2018, Bar-B's Restaurant and Bar, 4:00 pm - 7:00 pm. Read More
All Whats On Listings
A. S. BRYDEN AND SONS (ANTIGUA) LTD.
August 20th 2018, Brydens Warehouse Summer Sale Read More
August 20th 2018, Back to School Handsets Read More
ACE/DRIVE-A-MATIC CAR RENTALS
August 20th 2018, Save up to 30% off Rental Vehicles Read More
August 13th 2018, Save 15% off Computer Workstations Read More
HARPER'S OFFICE DEPOT
August 13th 2018, Back to School Savings Read More
ANA'S ON THE BEACH
August 20th 2018
Ana's Remain Open Throughout August Read More
LE BISTRO RESTAURANT
August 20th 2018
Le Bistro Set to Reopen on August 23rd Read More
JACQUI O'S BEACH HOUSE
ANTIGUA & BARBUDA TOURISM AUTHORITY
August 20th 2018
A & B Hamptons Yachting Challenge Ends with a Bang Read More
HEMINGWAY'S CARIBBEAN CAFE'
All News Stories