VISITOR PROFILE AND STATISTICS
ANTIGUANICE.COM FAST FACTS
- Total unique visitors per year - 540,000
- Each visitor reads on average 6.7 pages - 2.4 million page views per year.
- 25% have the website bookmarked and return weekly.
- Demographically - U.S.A. 160,000, U.K. 78,000, Antiguan 135,000, Canadian 46,500.
- Click thru rate to from ads to extenal websites - 50%.
ANTIGUANICE.COM VISITORS SNAPSHOT
- Median age – 44 years old
- Average household income – US$100,000
- 15% own a home and visit regularly
- 38% travel with their children
HOW THEY FIND ANTIGUANICE.COM
- Search engine positioning – Google, MSN, Yahoo have excellent search results for Antiguanice.com – Antiguanice.com is in the top 10 for 80 phrases, meaning people find the site easily when researching Antigua.
- Links – Antiguanice.com continually updates links into the website on directories and other websites, so that people surfing the internet can find us even when they aren’t specifically looking.
- News feeds – feed services mean you don’t have to come to the website to know what is going on. Once you subscribe you receive alerts via our feed service and click into the website when something inspires you to do so.
WHY THEY VISIT ANTIGUANICE.COM
- 67% researching general vacation information including Accommodation and Things To Do.
- 25% come to Antigua on business or a short term contract.
- 20% are researching buying a home or second home.
- 30% are looking for What’s On, Events and Specials – as the site is constantly updated, they keep coming back.
- Searchability – once in the website the customised searches at category level make it quicker and easier for people to find the information they are looking for.
- Build itineraries – as they browse the website, keep track of businesses they are interested in by adding to their itineraries – makes it easier for them to refine their choices and easier to contact their chosen businesses.
- Business research and communication tool – Destination planners overseas and on island use the website to research venues, accommodation, tours and services.
- Residents of Antigua – use the website to help book for visiting family and friends, as well as updates on news, events, what’s on, and specials.
- Businesses in Antigua use the website to help employees keep in the know about events, so that they can answer enquiries from visitors.
To advertise with us call our office at (268) 561-0405 or email: email@example.com
|connect with antiguanice.com
new and featured
SANDALS GRANDE ANTIGUA has earned the title of "World's Most Romantic Resort" and takes pride of place on Antigua's most famed beach, Dickenson Bay. Featuring luxurious accommodations s...
YOGA CLASSES AT THE SHED
October 19th 2018, Sugar Ridge Hotel. Read More
SNORKEL & LOBSTER LUNCH CRUISE TO BIRD AND MAIDEN ISLAND
October 19th 2018, Creole Antigua Tours, 8:45 am, US$140 for adults. Read More
COORDINATING CURRY COOKING CLASS
October 19th 2018, Nicole's Table, 11:00 am. Read More
SANGRIAS & TAPAS DISHES
October 19th 2018, Sheer Rocks Restaurant Bar Lounge, 12:00 pm - 6:00 pm. Read More
HAPPY HOUR & EC$60 2-COURSE DINNER SPECIAL
All Whats On Listings
October 15th 2018, Independence Sale Read More
THE BEST OF BOOKS & MADE IN ANTIGUA
October 12th 2018, Independence Book Sale Read More
BLUE WATERS RESORT & SPA
October 11th 2018, October Spa Deals Read More
A. S. BRYDEN AND SONS (ANTIGUA) LTD.
ANTIGUA YACHT CLUB MARINA RESORT
October 1st 2018, Save up to 60% off Room Rates Read More
ANTIGUANICE YACHTING INSIDER NEWSLETTER
October 19th 2018
Bernie Wong in Rolex Middle Sea Race Read More
ANTIGUA SAILING WEEK
October 19th 2018
Shipping Opportunities to Antigua from Peters & May Read More
October 19th 2018
Official Tariff Statement Read More
COLOMBIAN EMERALDS INTERNATIONAL
October 18th 2018
Hook, Lime & Have a Reely Fintastic Day Out and What's On Read More
All News Stories