PAYMENT TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Payment must be made in full prior to new advertisements being launched to the web site.
- Payment can be made by cash, cheque or bank transfer. For bank transfers details will be provided on request. Cheques must be made payable to Antigua Nice Ltd.
- The rates are for 1 years membership and are payable in EC$ and must be paid in advance. Shorter memberships can be negotiated in exceptional circumstances.
- Exchange rate used – US $1 = EC$ 2.5
- A month prior to renewal of membership an e-mail invoice will be remitted. Full and final payment is due on the renew date i.e. generally a month later than invoice date.
- 5% discount is given to any payment received at least 10 days before renewal date.
- Late payment – failure to pay invoiced fees by the renewal date will result in removal of your advertisement from www.antiguanice.com and an administration fee of EC$115 will be applied on reconnection. Payments must be made irrespective of any required amendments to the copy – these changes can be made at anytime throughout the year.
- Termination of Account – one month’s notice must be given if you wish to terminate your account with Antigua Nice Ltd. This should be given in writing in reply to the yearly renewal e-mail sent.
- If you are off island at time of renewal payment must be made in the form of post dated cheque, bank transfer or cash/cheque via an appointed office(r) in your absence.
- In the case of a change in advertising rates – we will communicate any rate changes a month in advance. New rates will only take effect on the renewal of a contract – they will NOT be retrospective.
- Drop-off Service: Our enhanced service features our convenient drop-off points at Antigua Hotel & Tourist Association on Newgate Street; HBK Villas in Jolly Harbour; Titi Rent-A-Car in English Harbour and our office on Horsford Hill. You can drop off your Antiguanice payment at any of these locations, click on Antiguanice Drop-off Locations for opening hours and more details.
To advertise with us email email@example.com or call 561-0405.