HOW TO GET LISTED ON ANTIGUANICE.COM
- E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or call 561-0405 to advertise with us.
- For new advertisers we require the advertising and set up fee up front of the ad being created. This fee covers the cost of constructing your page and the 1st year's membership fees. – this payment must be received before construction commences.
- Prepare your proof page in any of the following ways.
- E-mail us the exact text, images (photographs and logos) for us to prepare a proof page.
- Tell us your website address and we will prepare a summary of information and images for you.
- Arrange a meeting for us to visit your business and discuss they key messages you would like to convey.
- Photography – if you have digital images these can be e-mailed in JPEG format or a CD Rom. If you have images which need scanning this can be done for small fee. All photography must be owned by yourself, or given written permission to use on your site.
- Photographer credits can be arranged where needed. We can not use images from other websites without prior permission from the web site owner due to Copyright laws.
- No photography – if you do not have images and need us to take them for you this can be arranged for an additional fee.
- Check your proof – we will send you an e-mail with a link – click the link as you will see your business information as it will appear on www.antiguanice.com – check it and let us know of any amendments you wish to make.
- Receive invoice – once you have signed off your advertisement we will invoice you for the cost of your years membership plus any additional fees incurred on additional categories, and photography.
- Join the site – on receipt of final payment – your page will be added to the site onto the home page and the relevant categories.
- Two contracts will be issued and need to be signed and received at time of payment, one to be kept by the advertiser, one for Antigua Nice Ltd.
- Page Positions are allocated on a first come first served basis.
- Small changes to copy can be made throughout the year at no cost – full page re-writes will be charged at EC$115 per page – or as quoted dependent upon complexity.
- Add a reciprocal link to your website if you have one – this will improve your search engine page ranking.
IMAGE, DOCUMENTS AND VIDEO REQUIREMENTS
Header Image – 660 x 255 pixels
Body images – Up to 4 small images – width 220 x proportionate height.
Image formats: .jpeg, gif
Logo Formats: jpeg, gif, .png, .eps, .psd
Image dimension - 337 x 148 pixels
For news, what’s on, specials, menu’s, price lists, wine lists, flyers - .jpeg, word, pdf
Video is loaded as YouTube embed codes – so link to video in YouTube or embed code is required.
|connect with antiguanice.com
new and featured
FLATTIES FLAME GRILL a superb casual dining restaurant located on Dockyard Drive, English Harbour, offering flamegrilled dishes to perfection with a flair of South African and Portugu...
YOGA CLASSES AT THE SHED
October 19th 2018, Sugar Ridge Hotel. Read More
SNORKEL & LOBSTER LUNCH CRUISE TO BIRD AND MAIDEN ISLAND
October 19th 2018, Creole Antigua Tours, 8:45 am, US$140 for adults. Read More
COORDINATING CURRY COOKING CLASS
October 19th 2018, Nicole's Table, 11:00 am. Read More
SANGRIAS & TAPAS DISHES
October 19th 2018, Sheer Rocks Restaurant Bar Lounge, 12:00 pm - 6:00 pm. Read More
HAPPY HOUR & EC$60 2-COURSE DINNER SPECIAL
All Whats On Listings
October 15th 2018, Independence Sale Read More
THE BEST OF BOOKS & MADE IN ANTIGUA
October 12th 2018, Independence Book Sale Read More
BLUE WATERS RESORT & SPA
October 11th 2018, October Spa Deals Read More
A. S. BRYDEN AND SONS (ANTIGUA) LTD.
ANTIGUA YACHT CLUB MARINA RESORT
October 1st 2018, Save up to 60% off Room Rates Read More
ANTIGUANICE YACHTING INSIDER NEWSLETTER
October 19th 2018
Bernie Wong in Rolex Middle Sea Race Read More
ANTIGUA SAILING WEEK
October 19th 2018
Shipping Opportunities to Antigua from Peters & May Read More
October 19th 2018
Official Tariff Statement Read More
COLOMBIAN EMERALDS INTERNATIONAL
October 18th 2018
Hook, Lime & Have a Reely Fintastic Day Out and What's On Read More
All News Stories