ARE YOU LOOKING FOR A RELIABLE, HONEST AND PROFESSIONAL PROPERTY MANAGER FOR YOUR HOME IN ANTIGUA? Friday 22nd July 2011
Here at Stanleys Estate Agents we offer an excellent, professional and reliable service in order to help you maintain your property in Antigua. We strive on offering great service and we also wish to provide assistance in helping you accomplish a sustainable rental income to help cover your investment.
Our Property Management packages are dependent on the size of property that you own and what services you will require from us, some of these will consist of:-
- Finding appropriate tenants and collecting monthly/weekly rent and security deposits.
- Preparing of short term/long term rental leases.
- Organizing transportation from Airport to property, if required.
- Greeting guests at property.
- Providing detailed monthly statements of account to homeowner.
- Depositing rental income into Bank Account.
- Paying of Utility bills on homeowners behalf.
- Weekly property inspections by a Manager.
- A completed Inventory of property.
- Inventory checked on tenant’s departure/end of lease prior to security deposit refund. A detailed report will be submitted to the homeowner if any breakages.
- Credit Card payment facility. Details will be taken and held as a deposit against any damages to the property.
- Organize maid service.
- Dealing with any maintenance issues necessary. Owners shall have the right to use their own maintenance team. Any maintenance organized by the Manager will be charged to the owner and may also be subject to an added surcharge of up to 10% for the manager to organize and oversee the work, ensuring that it is completed to an acceptable standard.
- Hurricane preparation. This includes securing outside furniture and locking down of the property and closing of hurricane shutters.
- Swimming Pool Maintenance and garden maintenance.
- Advertising and Marketing your property on websites such as:- www.stanleysestates.com, www.antigua-barbudavillarentals.com, www.antiguanice.com, www.365antigua.com, www.primelocation.com
Short term rental commission is 20% and long term is 8.33% of the overall rental income plus 10% per month for Property Management fee.
Please contact us at email@example.com
for further information, we would be more than happy to provide you with an individual evaluation of your property and help you achieve excellent rental revenue whilst providing you with high-end and a dedicated service from our team of professionals here in Antigua.
Click here for all News and Specials for Antigua - Barbuda Villa Rentals