FOR SALE: BAVARIA 44 ‘WANDERLUST’ BOATMonday 21st March 2016
Bavaria 44 ‘Wanderlust’ For Sale: US$95,000
Bavaria 44 in excellent condition for sale by second owner – never chartered and hardly used. Owner’s version with large forward cabin with ample storage, hanging locker and ensuite bathroom. Two additional double cabins aft, each with ample storage and hanging lockers and shared bathroom. Large, open salon with dining for 8 people and adjacent large galley with double sinks, stainless steel stove, refrigeration and ample storage. Large and comfortable navigation station. Large, comfortable cockpit with twin steering wheels. Teak deck in excellent condition. Recent survey (2015) and rigging check (2016).
The boat features:
• Sound amplified with connection for MP3, etc. including two interior and two exterior speakers.
• Log, echo sounder, wind speed indicator.
• Raymarine ST70+ chart plotter.
• Raymarine 240E VHF radio.
• AIS Antenna and decoder (for PC connection).
• Flat screen monitor with HDMI connection and TDT tuner.
• Two compasses at the helms.
• Raymarine radar.
• Raymarine ST6001+ autopilot.
• Navigation PC with software and charts.
• Solar panels with regulator.
• Fully battened main (good condition) with MDS cars and Stackpack.
• Genoa 140%, heavy weather jib, symmetric spinnaker with pole (all in good condition).
• Roller furling, electric windlass, trimmable backstay.
• Rutland 914i wind generator (silent) with regulator.
• Fenders, anchors, cockpit cushions, bimini and dodger (good condition).
• Volvo (Perkins) 55 hp engine with low engine hours (clean and excellent condition) with access from three sides.
And much, much more!
For more information or to make an offer, please contact Hans Lammers by tel: (268) 720-7270 or email: email@example.com.
Click here for all News and Specials for AntiguaNice Yachting Insider Newsletter