DINE AND DRINK FOR TEAM WADADLIThursday 21st January 2016
As Team Wadadli takes on the home stretch of the Talisker Whisky Atlantic Challenge, a number of individuals and businesses have stepped up on donating to the charity they are rowing for, the St John Hospice.
Right now there are quite a few places to dine and drink while also donating to Team Wadadli’s charity, with contributions from each meal or drink sold going toward the St John Hospice. There have also been quite a few events organized over the coming weeks to raise funds for the team before they cross the finish line back home. Find out how you can donate below.
Drinks and Dining Specials
- Club Sushi offers a Rowers Roll for EC$50, with EC$10 going to Team Wadadli for each one sold.
- Sheer Rocks supports Team Wadadli with EC$10 from each Mojito sold (team member JD Hall’s favourite) going to the hospice.
- A Voyage Salmon Pasta Special is available daily at The Larder for EC$60, with EC$10 supporting our boys on their rowing voyage.
- At Garden Grill, EC$10 goes toward the charity from every Team Wadadli Wahoo Burger sold until their return.
- January 30th: Garden Grill hosts a Fundraising Buffet Dinner from 7:00 pm for EC$100, inclusive of a meal and drink on entry.
- February 2nd: The National Sailing Academy and Cuvee Brydens Wines will collaborate for a Wine & Movie Night Fundraiser for Team Wadadli from 6:30 pm.
- February 5th: A fundraising Drink and Lime will be held at the National Sailing Academy with food and drinks will be on sale, and entry will be EC$25 for tickets at EC$30 at the door.
Donate Online directly to the St John Hospice through their Facebook Page.
Drop off to Donation Boxes at Putters Bar & Grill, St Anthony’s Secondary School, Heritage Sports/Beach Stuff, Touloulou Bar & Restaurant and Woods Pharmacy.
Follow the teams and keep an eye on Team Wadadli as they continue on their row across the Atlantic for charity! Track them here and follow the updates on their Facebook page here.
Click here for all News and Specials for AntiguaNice Yachting Insider Newsletter