CHRISTMAS CARIBBEAN RALLY 2013 ANNOUNCES NEW LOWER PRICEThursday 14th March 2013
We are delighted to announce that over the last few months, the Sailing Rallies team has been able to negotiate lower prices with its suppliers and has also received great support from its sponsors. We are now in a position to be able to pass all these savings onto our valued participants!
This means that we can offer a much lower price (almost £1,000 less) for the Christmas Caribbean Rally 2013. Those who have booked and paid already need not worry, as their entries are also being adjusted in line with the new prices.
Full details are on the website at http://www.sailingrallies.com/signup/christmas-caribbean-rally-2013, but please get in touch if you have any questions!
Don’t forget your entry fees include…..
o One fixed price for your yacht.
o Take as many crew as you like - no additional charges for extra crew members.
o Free preparation weekend.
o Free polo shirts for every crew member with name of boat embroidered on shirt.
o Party packs – to celebrate Christmas and New Year's at sea.
o Event flag, stickers and boat number.
o Social network to meet other crews and boats before the start and before you leave your home port.
o Action packed social programme before and after the rally in the Canaries and Caribbean.
o 8 days free berthing in top quality marinas (5 days in Lanzarote, 3 days in Antigua).
o 7 days free berthing for all rally entrants in Grenada (subject to conditions).
o Up to 50% off berthing fees for longer stays in the Canaries and the Caribbean for all rally yachts.
o Great discounts on essentials such as insurance and safety equipment and spares and other chandlery items.
o Discounts on chandlery in the Canaries, and in the Caribbean.
o Discounts on yard fees including liftouts and day rates in the Canaries, Antigua and Grenada.
o Discounts at the supermarket, golf course, local hotels and car hire local to Marina Rubicon.
During the crossing
• Weather advice before the start and forecasting en route across the Atlantic.
• GPS tracker loaned to each boat for the duration of the rally, linked to our website with regular position updates.
• Easy upload for your photos and blogs to our integrated website.
• Organised radio net and Iridium text programme enabling position reporting and providing security by cruising the Atlantic in company.
• Well organised, entertaining activities for children and young people.
• Free access to the swimming pools in Marina Rubicon and Jolly Harbour.
• Welcoming reception committee on arrival in Antigua.
• Full social programme after arrival in Antigua, including presentations on Caribbean cruising and end of event closing ceremony.
Click here for all News and Specials for Antigua's Yachting Insider Newsletter