RECIPE CONTEST RULESMonday 3rd October 2011
Rules of the recipe contest are as follows:
• The contest is open to all patrons of the Antigua Public Library.
• All submissions must be the original creation of the contestant submitting it.
• All recipes must contain local ingredients, and have healthy attributes.
• All recipes submitted become the property of the Antigua Public Library.
• Contestants may enter one or more recipe in any or all of the six categories: Beverages, Appetizers, Brunch, Supper, Seafood or Desserts.
• Recipes may be submitted via email to email@example.com or dropped off at the Public Library on or before November 18th 2011.
• Patrons must affix their patron ID number, name, telephone number and the category being entered to all recipes being submitted. Presentation of the written recipe will be judged.
• All contestants are asked to prepare and submit a sample of their recipe on December 2nd 2011. Setting up of displays will take place at noon, whilst judging and public viewing will
begin at 1 pm sharp.
Click here for all News and Specials for The Antigua Public Library