NOW ACCEPTING SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATIONSFriday 27th July 2012
Applications are now being received for the Winston Williams Jr. Scholarship Award Programme. The scholarships which are open to all suitably qualified residents in the Rural South Constituency will now be in its second year of operation. In 2011, the Programme awarded four (4) Tertiary and Ten (10) Continuing Education Scholarships respectively.
Applicants may apply for the following tuition-only scholarships:
1. The Associate Degree in Resorts Management, tenable at the Antigua and Barbuda Hospitality Training Institute (ABHTI)
2. The Diploma in Food and Beverage Operations at the Antigua and Barbuda Hospitality Training Institute (ABHTI)
3. The Diploma in Reception and Sales at the Antigua and Barbuda Hospitality Training Institute (ABHTI)
4. Continuing Education Courses at the Antigua and Barbuda Institute of Continuing Education (ABICE)
Applications may be obtained from the following locations in the Rural South Constituency:
1. Pat’s Shop on Desouza Road
2. Simon’s Shop in Golden Grove
3. Lower Ottos Community Centre, Joseph Lane
4. Eugenia’s Shop in Golden Grove New Extension
Interested persons may also download applications from the Hope Tree Foundation website, www.hopetreefoundation.org.ag
The deadline for returning completed application forms is Thursday August 9, 2012 by 3:00 p.m. Selection of suitably qualified candidates will take place on August 10, 2012.
Click here for all News and Specials for Sports, Trade, Industry and Commerce & Culture