CHAMPAGNE SANGRIA COCKTAILThursday 4th June 2015
Champagne Sangria Cocktail by Quinn Farara's is a fruity explosion with champagne of course!
- 1 bottle Veuve Clicquot Brut,chilled
- ½ cup orange juice
- 2 cups mint simple syrup
- 1 lemon, zested & thinly sliced
- 1 lime, zested & thinly sliced
- ½ cup sliced strawberries &
- 1 kiwi fruit, thinly sliced
- 5 fresh mint sprigs
- Crushed ice
In a large pitcher, combine the Veuve Clicquot, orange juice, mint simple syrup, lemon zest, and lime zest. Add the sliced strawberries, lemon slices, lime slices, and mint sprigs. Fill glasses with crushed ice and pour the sangria over the top. Serve immediately.
Click here for all News and Specials for Food and Drink Guide