THE GIFT OF CARIBBEAN GOURMETFriday 2nd December 2011
What is Tablemanners?
A cultural compendium that captures A & B’s gastronomic landscape in 240 pages and hundreds of vibrant images. (From the authors of The Food and Drink Guide.)
This bold coffee table hardback (11” x 17”) is more than a cookbook but a culinary manuscript of A & B Hospitality, featuring wine pairings, local produce and scores of recipes from local chefs. Recently listed by Gourmand-Magazine, on Gourmand World Cookbook Awards, this voluminous tome is fast becoming a popular Holiday gift among visitors to A & B this year who want something fun, unique and memorable!
TABLEMANNERS: The Art of the Get Together
• Become the ultimate host and entertain in true Caribbean style.
• Get instant culinary credibility and sudden sophistication.
• Prepare “Tried and Truly Delicious” Entrees, Desserts and “Over the Moon Cocktails
• Get detailed instructions from Top Chefs in local hotels and restaurants
• Keep your dinner table deliciously composed with Caribbean flavor all year.
This Christmas treat yourself and fooderatis on your list to the Gift of Caribbean Gourmet.
Enter to win your copy of Tablemanners in A & B’s 12 Days of Holiday Buzz.
Log on to win at www.antigua-barbuda.org Dec 12 – 24, 2011.
Click here for all News and Specials for Food and Drink Guide