CAUSES@ANTIGUANICE.COM

NEWS AND SPECIALS

Back to Causes@antiguanice.com

FASHION DESIGNER NOREEN PHILLIPS TOUTS NEW TOTE FOR CHARITY
Monday 8th November 2010

Fashion designer Noreen Phillips has come up with a unique idea to benefit the Mental Hospital of Antigua and Barbuda. 

Phillips has created a smart-looking tote that is as fashionable as it is functional.  It folds to a size that can fit inside a handbag, and unfolds to a full-size tote that is perfect for taking to the beauty salon, the gym or just about anywhere.  It also comes in handy when you’re traveling and run out of space in your luggage!

Phillips says “I wanted to do something special to help raise funds for the residents of the hospital – to help improve their lives.” 

The tote, which costs EC$10, is available at Phillips’ flagship store on Lower Redcliffe Street, or at the Noreen Phillips Wearhouse at the foot of the Nevis Street Pier.  75% of all sales will go to the institution, and the other 25% will go to the cost of manufacturing and shipping.  Phillips is hoping that visitors to Antigua and Barbuda, especially cruise ship visitors, will make a contribution by purchasing the tote, and leave the island learning something about the Mental Hospital.


Click here for all News and Specials for Causes@antiguanice.com

 
connect with antiguanice.com
FacebookTwitterYoutubeNewsletterRSS

contact
NAME: Daydre Daley
TEL: (268) 561-0405
CELL: (268) 726-3918
EMAIL: causes@antiguanice.com
LOCATION: 27 View Map

news and specials

HOME OF GRACE, CARE FOR THE ELDERLY

Wednesday 28th August 2019
Home Of Grace offers a comforting, palliative and tranquil environment for your loved ones....
Read More

5 EASY WAYS TO HELP SAVE THE OCEAN

Friday 14th December 2018
Check out a few ways on how you can play your part to reduce the effects of climate change on the oc...
Read More

FREE WORKSHOPS FOR CHILDREN

Friday 2nd November 2018
Teachers & kids’ club leaders are invited to sign up for the sessions which aim to take youngsters o...
Read More

COMMONWEALTH SHORT STORY PRIZE

Wednesday 10th October 2018
Write a short fiction of 2,000–5,000 words in English for a shot of winning £2,500 or £5,000....
Read More

TEAM TAKES ON ATLANTIC PEDALO CHALLENGE TO RAISE FUNDS

Thursday 15th February 2018
The team which started off from Gran Canaria is due to arrive in Antigua on Friday, February 16th, s...
Read More

All News Stories and Specials


photo gallery
Help Haiti Benefit - Nelson's Dockyard 23rd January 2010 click here View Image Gallery
Cruise to Run click here View Image Gallery

video
Claremont Farms 2010

whats on

CAR BOOT SALE/FLEA MARKET

Sunday 8th March 2020, 9:00 am - 2:00 pm. Read More

CAR BOOT SALE/FLEA MARKET

Sunday 6th September 2020, 9:00 am - 2:00 pm. Read More

CAR BOOT SALE/FLEA MARKET

Sunday 6th December 2020, 9:00 am - 2:00 pm. Read More

All Whats On Listings