AHTA ELECTS NEW BOARD OF DIRECTORSFriday 7th August 2015
Following the recent Antigua Hotel and Tourist Association Annual General Meeting a new board of directors has been elected to serve.
Alison Sly Adams, Patrick Ryan & Gaye Hechme were duly elected to serve.
The composition of the Board of Directors elected for the next two years until June 2017 are as follows:
- Chairman - Alex deBrito - Galley Bay
- 1st Vice Chairman - Andrew Hedley, Jumby Bay a Rosewood Resort
- 2nd Vice Chairman - Vernon Jeffers - Jolly Beach Resort
- Antoine Browne - St James's Club
- Christopher Eastmond - Curtain Bluff
- Ian Fraser - Cocobay
- Lorraine Headley - Cocos & Keyonna Beach Hotel
- Lyle Pauls - Carlisle Bay
- Gaurav "G" Sindhi - Sandals Grande Antigua
Honorary Director - Tony Johnson - Siboney Beach Club
Airline Director - Bernard Ho - Virgin Atlantic
Click here for all News and Specials for Antigua & Barbuda Hotels & Tourism Association