ANTIGUA AND BARBUDA SAILING WEEK SIGNBOARD COMPETITION
Monday 28th February 2011
Winning painting in 2010
The submission process begins on the 1st March 2011 and ends 4th April 2011. All participants will have their art pieces exposed for the world to see via the official Sailing Week website www.sailingweek.com. In addition, the top 3 winners in 6 – 10, 11 – 14 and 15 – 18 age categories can win prizes to include Airline tickets for two, ipods, art supplies, model planes and other prizes. It is customary for the winning painting from the eldest category to be chosen for the signboard welcoming persons to English Harbour. This year there is a twist, the winning signboard can be chosen from any category.
• No proceeds necessary.
• The artist must be between the ages of 6-18 years old.
• Simply print artist’s Name, School, Age and contact details on the back of your painting. The child’s name or school should not be visible on the front of the painting.
• The painting MUST include the words Antigua Sailing Week in attractive lettering and LIAT must be incorporated as part of the design.
• The painting should not be smaller than 12x6 inches. A painted border is suggested but no frames please.
• Only ONE entry per child will be accepted.
• All paintings must be submitted by 5:00pm on the 4th April 2011 to AHTA office on Newgate Street
Winners will be selected and announced on 12th April 2011.
Please contact Thalia David via telephone 462 3703 or email email@example.com