CARIBBEAN HELICOPTERS TO RESUME FLIGHTS TO ANGUILLAThursday 8th December 2016
Caribbean Helicopters will resume its Winter schedule of service from Antigua’s V.C. Bird International Airport (ANU) to Anguilla’s Clayton J Lloyd International Airport (AXA).
Starting Tuesday, December 20, 2016, the twice-weekly service will operate on Tuesdays and Wednesdays, with two flights daily between the two airports.
The flight schedule is as follows:
• 12:00 Depart ANU - Arrive AXA 12:50
• 13:10 Depart AXA - Arrive ANU 14:00
• 17:40 Depart ANU - Arrive AXA 18:30
• 18:50 Depart AXA - Arrive ANU 19:40
The fares are detailed below. All prices are in US$.
$ 215.25 ANU/AXA.
• Bookable on website and at Airport and can be paid for at any time.
• Booking cannot be changed in any way.
• Tickets are non-refundable – No-show results in forfeiture of entire sum paid.
$ 239.75 ANU/AXA
$ 249.75 AXA/ANU
• Tickets may be purchased via the website or through a participating travel agent (additional travel agent fees may apply depending on the travel agent) .
• Travel dates can be changed at any time at least 24 hours PRIOR to check in time.
• Name change allowed at least 24 hours PRIOR to check-in time.
• Priority boarding.
• Preferential seating (based on weight and balance of aircraft).
The flights are live and may be booked now at www.flychl.com/airplane
Click here for all News and Specials for Caribbean Helicopters Ltd