FOR SALE: VILLA VALIAThursday 23rd November 2017
For Sale: US$1,320,000
This magnificent appointed luxury residence commands spectacular panoramic views of Antigua. Overlooking the West coast, St. John’s harbour and the lush, rolling hills beyond, it is undoubtedly one of the most sought-after locations on the island. Rooms are well proportioned and airy, but nevertheless well protected from the elements.
The two-storey construction takes full advantage of the dramatic hillside site and the architectural style of the building is in keeping with the uniquely Caribbean setting: there is a distinctive use of natural materials (wood and stone in particular) as well as traditional West Indian detailing, such as fretwork, louvered windows and hand crafted interior stairwell wrought-iron railings. Symmetry and grandeur have been introduced to the exterior of the property by means of an elegant double staircase that leads from the main verandah to the ground floor. Equally striking is the use of local, hand-cut stone for the interior and exterior walls. Interior features have been selected with care and sensitivity and include an impressive range of European and North American antiques. A large verandah flanks the property on three sides, maximizing the potential for outdoor living and for enjoyment of the property?s mature, tropical gardens and outstanding views.
This property is being sold unfurnished.
- Living areas on both floors approx. 4300 sq. ft.
- Non-Living areas on both floors are approx. 1700 sq. ft.
- Carport and Deck area on both floors are approx. 800 sq. ft.
- Land area approx. 0.35 acre (15,246 sq. ft.)
- Lower Level/ Ground Floor comprises of: An air-conditioned bedroom; bathroom; day room; spacious air-conditioned living/dining area; kitchenette; utility room; storage room and double car port.
- Upper Level/ First Floor comprises of: An air-conditioned master and guest bedroom both air-conditioned and with en-suite bathrooms; living /dining area; spacious fully equipped kitchen; a wrap around verandah and deck area.
- The building foundation is constructed of reinforced concrete and concrete blocks.
- The exterior and interior walls consist of reinforced masonry blocks with hand cut stone cladding.
- The floors are concrete and finished with ceramic tiles.
- The main roof consists of galvanized iron sheeting on timber purlings with close boarding and exposed timber rafters.
- Hand crafted interior stairwell wrought-iron railings
- A variety of electrical appliances
- Ceiling fans
- Water cistern with a capacity of approx. 10,000 gallons
- FG Wilson generator (17KVA) with automatic switching equipment, a 15 gallon fuel tank and a 50 gallon reserve fuel tank.
- Sewage – Septic tank with soak-away
- Paved driveway and walkway.
- Mature gardens and grounds with cut stone retaining walls
- Electric hot water heater system
- Water pressure pump
- Chain link fence surrounding the property
- Electronic operated wrought-iron driveway gate
- Air condition
- Ceiling fans
- Water and Electricity
- Water heating
To see more on this property click here.
Click here for all News and Specials for Paradise Properties Connection Ltd. Sales