FOR RENT: PIGEON BEACH VILLA AT WINDWARD ESTATEMonday 11th February 2019
Price: Seasonal rates apply from US$2,915 per night/US$20,400 weekly
This villa sits on six acres of beautifully landscaped garden next to Pigeon Beach, one of the most attractive and popular beaches on the island.
Pigeon Beach House is situated on a breathtaking peninsular in English Harbour. The wild and natural Windward beach is to the east and the gentle, breezy Pigeon Beach to the west. This property offers views across the bay and out to the ocean which are amongst the most superior to be found anywhere in the world today.
The interior of the property offers all to be expected of a house of this calibir. Beautifully laid out with queen size bedrooms, four en-suite - each room is decked with its own private terrace. The main lounge is in the centre of the structure and connects from the north wall, and joins to the gazebo on the south wall. The gazebo also has an area to afford alfresco dining if you do not wish to dine in the interior dining room. There are two sun decks close by which link up to the large swimming pool which has a ten foot depth and a spring diving board, fresh water or sea water.
This villa has 5 bedrooms (3 with a/conditioning, 4 baths in the main house and 2 bedrooms, 1-bath in the adjacent cottage. A total of 7 bedrooms with private terraces 3 bedrooms with a/c in the bedroom. It can be rented as a 5 or as a 7 bedrooms villa
- 5 bedrooms in the main house and 2 bedrooms, 1 bath in the adjacent cottage a total of 7 bedrooms with private terraces 3 bedrooms
with a/c in the bedroom
- 7 queen sized beds, 2 twin beds
- 4 en-suite bathrooms, 2 separate bathrooms
- Swimming pool - 10ft dept with diving board
- Beautiful landscaped gardens
- Walking distance to beach
- Spacious new pool deck and area
- Boat dock
- Breathtaking views
- Personal chef available upon request at extra charge
- 30 minute drive from airport and St. John's, the capital
- Just a few minute drive to restaurants, bars, cafe's, shopping, grocery store and the historical Nelson's Dockyard
||Xmas, New Year &
|May 15th - Nov 30th
||Dec 1st - May 14th
|US$2,915 per night
||US$3,775 per night
||US$31,500 per week
|US$20,400 per week
||US$26,400 per week
Please also note that 10 days minimum stay is required for Christmas bookings
See more on this property here.
Click here for all News and Specials for Paradise Properties Connection Ltd. Sales