FOR SALE: VILLA NAUTILUSFriday 8th March 2019
This luxurious 3-bedroom, 3-bathroom villa set on 2,200 sq. ft. is located in the prestigious St. James's Club Village, overlooking the white sandy bay of St. James.
The villa accommodates up to 6 people in 3 double bedrooms – each with its own bathroom situated on the ground floor. Upstairs provides a luminous sitting room & dining for 12, facilitated by the well equipped kitchen and large dining table. The outside terrace offers dining for 6, and an area with sun loungers to enjoy the Caribbean sun.
Villa Nautilus is a very comfortably furnished private home, while having all the facilities of the St. James's Club at your disposal. The Club has mature grounds with lots of palm trees and other tropical vegetation, giving plenty of natural shade. There are 2 white sand beaches, within 1 to 2 minutes walk, which are never crowded and offer great swimming as do the 4 swimming pools.
There is a new large Gym, also a Kids Club for young children where they can be looked after safely. There is also a brand-new Spa offering a range of massages & treatments and a well-equipped SCUBA centre if you want to explore the coral reefs nearby. The staff are all very friendly. There is 24-hour security, desalinated drinking water by reverse osmosis piped to the villa, and a reliable supply of electricity generated by the St. James's Club's own generators. Fogging is carried out nightly, ensuring a mosquito free environment.
The villa is close to the water and has a little elevation affording a view of the Caribbean as well as Mamora Bay through the tops of the palm trees. This location benefits from cooling trade winds and enjoys good privacy.
The city of St. John's and International Airport are just a 30-minute drive away, and you are a 5-minute drive also from the heart of the yachting centre of the Caribbean, Falmouth Harbour, along with historic Nelson's Dockyard.
Facilities / Services
- 1 Master bedroom with en-suite bathroom - AC and ceiling fans
- 2 Queen size bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms - AC and ceiling fans
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Living/lounge area - AC and ceiling fans
- Covered terrace with BBQ
- Covered patio
- Ceramic tile & travertine floors
- Granite tops in kitchen & bathrooms
- Screened doors and windows
- Washer and dryer
* 24 hour security
* 4 flat screen TVs
* Internet access
* Small mature garden
* Desalinated drinking water by reverse osmosis piped to the villa
* 110 & 220 Voltage
* Daily refuse removal
* Connected to main sewerage system
* Hurricane shutters on all doors and windows
* Underground telephone and electric service
* Electricity generated by the St. James's Club's own generators
* Nightly fogging ensuring a mosquito free environment
* Low consumption split-system air conditioning units
* Water sports facilities
* Beach sun loungers and beach towels
* 2 beaches
* 4 swimming pools
* 4 flood lit tennis courts
* Fitness centre
* Table tennis and billiard tables
* Stretching, Pilates, Yoga classes
* A projection cinema showing different films daily
* Golf carts and porters
* Car parking
For more details on this property click here.
Click here for all News and Specials for Paradise Properties Connection Ltd. Sales