10 REASONS TO DO A POWERBOAT COURSEThursday 11th July 2019
The RYA Powerboat Level 2 Course is one of the most useful and versatile of Ondeck's courses for the following reasons:
- It will help you, passengers and other users to become safer on the water
- Teaches you practical skills plus the basics of navigation, safety, rules of the road and much more
- It is accepted by ADOMS as meeting the requirements of the Small Craft [Control] Regulations 2017. In short you now need a license to drive a pleasure craft by law in Antigua & Barbuda
- It is accepted internationally and for a small fee you can apply to the RYA for the ICC, International Certificate of Competence which is also a very useful international leisure license
- It is also accepted as a professional qualification and is sought by many people working on super yachts in order to be able to drive the tenders and support vessels. Not only that, it forms the basis for the Boatmaster 3 course for inshore small boat professionals here in the Caribbean
- You can arrange for the course on your own or Ondeck’s vessel
- It is 2 days and we can offer flexibility on dates during the week or weekends
- Excellent instructors who are informative and patient
- A good base course that can be followed up with more in depth driving, maintenance or navigation skills courses.
- We are doing a great summer deal… find a group of 3 and you only pay for two!
Contact email@example.com for more details or to book a spot. Visit their website for more on their maritime courses.
Click here for all News and Specials for Ondeck