CDC CONDUCTS CALYPSO AJUDICATORS WORKSHOPSFriday 7th June 2013
The Carnival Development Committee (CDC) is pleased to advise the general public that we will be conducting a series of Calypso Adjudicators Workshops. This series of Workshops is extended to ALL persons desirous of becoming Calypso Competition Adjudicators. This series of Workshops will be conducted over a six-weekend period commencing from Saturday June 15th, to Saturday, July 20th, 2013. These sessions will be conducted at the Ministry of Tourism Headquarters, Conference Room of 09.00am to 1.00pm.
These Workshops will be facilitated by
• Saturday June 15th Junior “Jagar” Martin and Hon. D. Giselle Isaac
• Saturday June 22nd Ambassador Mamba Liverpool
• Saturday June 29th Dorbrene O'Marde
• Saturday July 07th Mr. Eric “Pink Panther” Taylor
• Saturday July 13th King Franki Francis
• Saturday July 20th Dr. Ekua Richard
Persons interested in participating in the Calypso Adjudicators Workshops are asked to register at the National Festivals Office- NFO 1st Floor, Pigotts’ Mall on Market and Redcliffe Streets. Application forms will only be available during office hours, Mondays to Thursdays 8:00 am to 4:30 pm and on Fridays 8:00 am to 3:00 p.m.
For further information, kindly contact the NFO at 462-4707 or 462-0194.
Click here for all News and Specials for Antigua Carnival