Saturday 23rd January 2021, 3:30 pm.
Hash #786 is set for Saturday, January 23rd at 3:30pm just past the rear entrance at Sir Viv Stadium.
Remember to look out for the Red & White AHHH Base Signs. Google Map Link.
- All hashers are required to have their FACE MASKS on hand.
- All hashers unless from the same household MUST practice social/physical distancing.
- Intaxicator et al sanitizing station will be on the scene so bring ya money bags to purchase your favourite rehydration beverages.
- Keep a lil change to purchase some coveted AH3 hasherdashery.
- All Hashers MUST leave base at a reasonable time to ensure you're safely home before 11pm curfew.
Antigua Hash House Harriers urge everyone to continue practicing all recommended protective measures to reduce the risk of COVID-19 infection as posted by Ministry of Health, A&B Gov't, WHO and CDC.
Please also adhere to all local lock-down and curfew laws.
Please note Antigua & Barbuda COVID-19 Response Hotline # 462-6843 and email: COVID@msjmc.org
AHHH MISMANAGEMENT CONTACT INFO
Hash Master Flatulent Fainter: (268)464-9443
On Sec Whozin McCavity: (268)736-5099
RA Hill Billy: (268)723-7170
Hash Notification Golden Fingerella aka Finger In: (268)717-6436.
How it works?
Follow the walkers or the runners trail to explore Antigua.
Gear: A pair of walking/running shoes and comfortable clothing and drinking water. Some change to enjoy a few drinks after the hash or to purchase our souvenir t-shirts, hats etc.
Cost: No charge, however voluntary donations from $1 are welcome.
Runners and walkers of all abilities are welcome. Most importantly don't forget your taste for fun and adventure!
Upcoming 2021 Hash/Run Dates
Feb: 6th and 20th
Mar: 6th and 20th
Apr: 3rd and 17th
*Hares and base TBA