Blue Waters is an intimate family owned hotel with the highest service standards.
At Blue Waters, the emphasis is on giving guests the sensation of being welcomed into the home of a generous host.
This hotel has the following amenities:
- 3 restaurants (Palm Restaurant for breakfast, lunch and dinner, The Cove Restaurant for dinner, and Bartleys Restaurant for dinner).
- 3 bars
- 7 swimming pools (4 for Cove Suites exclusive use)
- A total of 58 rooms, 29 suites, 5 villas and 4 penthouses
- A total of 17 acres of landscaped tropical gardens
In the Palm restaurant, Blue Waters’ guests can enjoy al fresco dining while relaxing in the gentle Caribbean Sea breeze with spectacular views of the hotel’s bay.
Then for something truly unique, The Cove restaurant's cliff top position provides some of the most breathtaking views to be found anywhere in the Caribbean.
Another fine restaurant to add to your choice is Bartleys restaurant, apropos for romantic and special evenings in an intimate, very elegant setting.
THE COVE SUITES
For those really wishing to treat themselves, the new Cove Suites will offer that little bit extra, with free standing baths, extensive living areas and private infinity pools reserved only for Cove guests.
For larger parties, The Cove Penthouses have 3 bedrooms, a dining room, lounge and kitchen, with near panoramic views for their private terraces.
WEDDINGS, HONEYMOONS AND ANNIVERSARIES
- Stay 10 nights or more and your wedding package is included. Wedding package includes upgrade to deluxe beachfront from day of arrival.
HONEYMOONERS AND SILVER AND GOLD ANNIVERSARIES
- Receive a guaranteed upgrade to beachfront deluxe room and complementary champagne breakfast, served on your private patio or balcony.
Check out our website
for Weddings, Honeymoons and Anniversaries specials.
Contact us today for more information!
For local/regional sales enquires please contact :
Sales and Operations Manager
Tel : 1.268 462 0290
Fax : 1.268 462 0293
Cell : 1.268 720 7837