DOCK MASTER WANTED AT JOLLY HARBOUR MARINASaturday 8th April 2000
A career opportunity exists for a full time Dock Master at well established Jolly Harbour Marina and Boatyard.
Our employees work together as a team generating a spirit that sets us apart from other establishments.
• Extensive experience working on and around boats
• Sailing knowledge and experience an absolute necessity
• Must be agile and able to swim proficiently
• Must be responsible, well presented and reliable
• Needs to have a friendly, positive attitude and good communications skills for directly dealing with customers
• Full command of the English language – written and spoken
• Computer literate
• Needs to be a practical, reliable, hands-on individual who is a team player and willing to contribute to creating that excellent guest experience
• Will be required to work a varied schedule including weekends and public holidays
• Required to interact well with management and staff
• A fair wage will be offered to the appropriate candidate
Please submit a letter of application together with a current resume by email to email@example.com on or before April, 12th, 2016 to the attention of Ms. Jo Lucas, General Manager.
Only qualified persons need apply. Suitable applications will be considered.
Work references and a current police record will be required prior to hiring.
Click here for all News and Specials for Jolly Harbour Marina & Boatyard