JOLLY HARBOUR MARINA SEEKS DOCK MASTER ASSISTANTTuesday 28th August 2012
DOCK MASTER ASSISTANT, JOLLY HARBOUR MARINA
We have an opening for the position of Dock Master Assistant at our well established Marine facility. Our employees work as a team generating a spirit that sets us apart from other marinas.
Required skills and experience :
• Require extensive experience working on and around boats
• Sailing experience would certainly be an asset
• Must be responsible, well presented, patient and comfortable dealing with people
• A positive attitude and good communication skills are essential
• Needs to be a practical, reliable, hands-on individual who is a team player and willing to contribute to creating that excellent guest experience
• Must be agile and able to swim proficiently
• Will be required to work a varied schedule
• Required to interact positively with guests, staff and management
• A fair wage and standard benefit options will be offered to the appropriate candidate
Employer: Eastern Caribbean Marina & Boatyard Ltd.
Employer Address: Jolly Harbour Marina
PO JH Box 250
Application Details: Applications with references should be submitted on or before August 31st, 2012 to the attention of the Marina Manager at the above address or email to email@example.com. Only suitable applications will be considered and acknowledged. A current police record will be required prior to hiring.
Application Deadline: August 31st, 2012
Click here for all News and Specials for Jolly Harbour Marina & Boatyard