High on the hillside above beautiful Freeman’s Bay sits stunning Lime Hill Villa. Completed in 2002 this colonial style villa is furnished in traditional Caribbean style and designed so that each of the four air conditioned bedrooms take in the spectacular views of the beach, Historic Nelson’s Dockyard and English and Falmouth Harbour beyond.
This superb villa consists of the following:
- Full equipped kitchen with fridge freezer, icemaker and water purifier
- Spacious lounge and dining room with wide opening patio doors which along with paddle ceiling fans keep the room beautifully cool.
- Walled stonework terrace at rear offering privacy and seclusion
- Master bedroom with super king size bed. Large en-suite bathroom with full size bath/shower and outside tropical shower.
- Second bedroom with king size bed and en-suite bathroom
- Both bedrooms have private balconies with views overlooking picturesque Freeman’s Bay.
- Bedroom 3 with dividable super-king size bed and en-suite bathroom with shower.
- Bedroom 4 with twin beds which can be joined into a king size, and has adjacent bathroom and shower. This room also doubles as a cable TV and video room.
- Both of these rooms have double doors which lead onto the pool area, with dining furniture for 10 people and a gas barbecue.
As a resident of Lime Hill Villa you will have daily maid services at no extra cost, and can take full advantage of all the facilities of the Galleon Beach Resort, including the hourly ferry to Falmouth Harbour and English Harbour, dinghy sailing, canoes, two tennis courts, back up generators, 24 hour security and one of the finest white sand calm beaches just a two minute walk down the hill. If you love to spend time in the water there is excellent off beach snorkelling in the bay.
In response to guests' requests, we have now added an availability calendar, and the facility to pay using a credit card.
For a simply wonderful holiday for family or a group of friends, Lime Hill Villa is the perfect location.
To find our more information visit our website