YACHTIE HOT SPOT
Located on the bustling Antigua Yacht Club Marina, Skullduggery Café is one of the best places on the island to find out what is happening in Antigua.
WE OFFER THE FOLLOWING;
- 5 desk top computers with a high speed internet connection – at a cost of EC$0.50 per minute, and the cost decreases per minute the longer you are on-line.
- International newspapers available for purchase or to order.
- Fantastic locally made coffee from Carib Bean Coffee Company, beers, wines, spirits, local cakes and pastries and toasted sandwiches – and don’t miss our famous ‘Espresso Martini’
- Book swap – bring the books you’ve read and swap them for ones you haven’t for no cost.
- Excellent notice board advertising upcoming events, crew availability, items for sale and more.
- Skullduggery Café has a regular crowd of locals, ex-pats, yachtsmen and women who come daily to catch up with each other, chat, and make new friends. If you are new to Antigua or visiting it’s a great place to spend an hour watching the world go by.
We are open from 7am until 10pm everyday in season and 7am to 6pm out of season.
We look forward to seeing you soon!