FOR SALE BY OWNER
Located in the village of Falmouth, this lovely family home is for sale by owner.
The property is fifteen years old and is just under three quarters of an acre of land. A beautifully mature garden contains a hundred year old tamarind tree as well as mango, cherry, guava and guinep trees.
The buildings include a main house, cottage and another separate building providing additional room. The buildings are designed for flexibility with space depending on desires and needs.
The main house with large basement includes:
- Open large main floor consisting of living room, office, separate bathroom and kitchen leading on to a large gallery with beautiful views of the garden and Falmouth Harbour.
- An upper floor with one large bedroom with views over the harbour.
- A large ground floor fully vented open basement including shower and bathroom which could be converted into separate living space or rental apartment or an office.
- The cottage has a private patio with open plan studio and a large bathroom and open air style shower.
- The separate room can be used as office, a bedroom or storage and also has its own separate large bathroom.
- There is a very large capacity generator fully installed servicing the property and large water cistern and vehicle access to the property is through an electronic gate with the whole property being well fenced.
- Power throughout is 110 volts.
Located in Falmouth near the St. Paul’s Anglican Church, the property is perfect for people who want to be part of the yachting communities of Falmouth and English Harbour.
Next to the main road it is on a bus route and also minutes from Bailey’s Supermarket and the many bars, restaurants and marinas in the area and three excellent beaches.
Valued at US$666,000 and viewing by appointment only