CITIZENSHIP BY INVESTMENT
Island Living Investment Services Ltd (ILIS) is a corporate service provider with a network of agents authorized to facilitate and process applications for the Antigua and Barbuda Citizenship by Investment Program (CIP).
Our goal is to provide our clients with exceptional support services and guidance to facilitate their citizenship by investment goals. We are able to guide our clients step by step through the CIP application process, saving applicants valuable time and effort.
Our legal counsel and immigration specialists coordinate and review applications and supporting documents to ensure compatibility with requirements set in the law and regulations in effect. We operate according to the highest international standards to ensure transparency and integrity.
SERVICES PROVIDED BY ISLAND LIVING INVESTMENT SERVICES LTD
Real estate services are provided through our affiliate, Island Living Real Estate, which is ideally positioned to assist clients with CIP options. Our talented and dedicated team is ready to help clients find their dream property or investment.
The approved CIP real estate developments recommended by Island Living comprise a variety of stunning properties situated in the most desirable and spectacular locations. These developments range from ocean view villas with private docks to luxury properties with panoramic views of turquoise waters.
Our team provides up-to-date, accurate information about investing in Antigua and Barbuda, and offers support to prospective investors during the decision making process.
The services we provide are as follows:
- Identifying property for development
- Coordinating with government agencies
- Hosting corporate and consultant visits
- Compiling state and local incentives
- Securing varied professional services
- Arranging business registration
- Assisting with immigration and work permits
The legal system of Antigua and Barbuda is based on English Common Law. Our affiliated team of lawyers provides services both in general and corporate law, which include:
- Commercial and Residential Conveyance
- Residential and Commercial Leases
- Company Registration
- Meet and Greet
- Country Orientation
- Luxury Lifestyle Management
- Travel and local tour coordination
- Guards and personal security
- Recommendations on health services